(Riverton, Wyoming) – Riverton City Council will meet for their regular meeting on Tuesday, February 15 at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall.
On Tuesday at 6:45 p.m., the finance committee will meet in the council chambers of the town hall to examine the bills to be paid. This meeting is also open to the public and can be followed in person or viewed via the City’s Youtube channel.
Below is the current schedule for the evening:
1) Call to order.
2) Oath of allegiance.
4) Roll call:
Room I: Kyle Larson, Dean Peranteaux
Ward II: Karla Borders, Kristy K. Salisbury
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Lindsey Cox
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the agenda.
7) Communication from the room – Comments from citizens.
8) Consent Agenda:
• Approval of the minutes – Regular meeting of February 1, 2022.
• Approval of Minutes – Finance Committee Meeting of February 15, 2022.
• Approval of Finance Committee recommendations – February 15, 2022.
• Approval of the municipal minutes for the month of January 2022.
• Replat Approval: 3723 Tam-O-Shanter, Applicants: Michael and Pamela Hatfield.
9) Presentation of police department statistics.
10) Appointment to Citizen Council – Planning Commission.
11) Public hearing and review of 2022-2023 liquor license renewals.
12) Public Hearing and Review of Order No. 22-002, 1st Reading: Adoption of the 2021 ICC Code.
13) Examination of Ordinance No. 22-001, 3rd and final reading: Disorderly house or business.
14) Tender Award: Motor Control Center (MCC) and Return Activated Sludge (RAS) Project of Sewage Treatment Plant.
15) Recommendation of the EDGE committee: financing of special events.
16) Selection of Sunset Park Consultants.
17) Quarterly financial health report.
Reports and comments:
18) Board Committee Reports and Board Member Roundtable.
19) Report of the municipal administrator.
20) Mayor’s comments.
21) Executive Session – If necessary.
22) To adjourn.